Fish Herder
Reaction score
Some pictures of my C. sterbai:

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4170.jpg

IMG_4175.jpg
]

IMG_4165.jpg

Edit: Im having problems getting the pictures to show up. Please let me know if they load :blink:

Hi Barracuda518 :)

Nice C. sterbai! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. It's been a while since we've seen many pictures of that species. It's surprising because they are so beautiful and popular.

Thanks!

I got most of them from Frank (including the albinos) and they are already spawning for me.

I got the others from Lotsoffish from aquabid :good:

You won't go wrong with Coryologist's fish. I've been happy with Lotsoffish's auctions too.

beautiful fish

what food is that seen it being fed at lfs and seems smart the way it sticks to glass

You won't go wrong with Coryologist's fish. I've been happy with Lotsoffish's auctions too.

Oh, I know. I have been buying from Frank for years, always top notch fish and extras on every auction. You are the one who first told me about his fish. Thanks :D

As for Lotsoffish, I agree. I have also bought a lot from him with no problems.

I highly recommend them both :thumbs:

beautiful fish

what food is that seen it being fed at lfs and seems smart the way it sticks to glass

Sorry, I just noticed this post.

That is a Sera O-Nip tab. You just stick it to the glass. I have found most fish like it, especially the cories. I have also learned some of my fish wont eat it.

cool thanks may have to get some off fleabay

What are you feeding that snail!?! That thing's a beast! What kind of snail IS that?

Very nice cories by the way. What kind are the spotted ones with orange fins, I will definitely have to have those in my 55 gallon (once I get it that is)

What are you feeding that snail!?! That thing's a beast! What kind of snail IS that?

Very nice cories by the way. What kind are the spotted ones with orange fins, I will definitely have to have those in my 55 gallon (once I get it that is)

hi, those are normal sterbai corys. and i think that's an apple snail. :good:

Is that the same as the golden apple snail? those things get the size of like... yorkies, and i thought they were illegal. But I'm sure there probably is a difference and I'm wrong :blush:

But, anyway, I will definitely have to add the cories to my wishlist and do some background on them! I think they would look really nice in the tank I'm planning.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back