Byron Update

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AbbeysDad

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
As most here know, my friend @Byron has fought the good fight against Cancer for quite some time. With the handwriting on the wall, earlier this week he sadly gave all of his tanks and fish away. As any fishkeeper would know, It was very hard for him to give up the fish and fry he's had and raised for years but he believes they have gone to a good home.
He's still hanging in there and not yet ready to say goodbye. I can't see the future but well know that my friend will live on in the hearts of so many fishkeepers he's helped on this forum and elsewhere during this journey. :-( :)

Sad to hear. I’m still a relative newb but realized firsthand his considerable contributions here. It’s only a part of the overall equation but I’m glad he feels his tanks have gone to a good home.

Byron...

You are not making this journey alone
There are many here who are right beside you
Thinking about you
Sending positive thoughts to you
Wishing there was more that we could do for you

Be strong, even when you don't feel it
Be positive with every breath you muster

Always know how respected, loved and appreciated you are and always will be

Take care, rest....you're not alone.

Only yesterday I was thinking how great it is that he is posting and supporting us.
Such a shame that he had to give up his beautiful tanks and fish. The recipient is privileged indeed.

Byron, Relax and know that we will always keep your knowledge flowing, you are a legend and have given so many of us here the chance to enjoy our wonderful hobby.

Sorry to hear that you have had to give up your fish. Remember that your knowledge is still there. I came to this forum without a tank but knowledge, you will leave this forum without a tank but with knowledge, we will always remember you. I look forward to seeing your contributions and wish you well. Take care.

Thank you for the update

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back