Byron Update

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I heard from Byron yesterday.
He's gaining strength, but still dealing with problems and pain from time to time.
His major surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday 10/27 so keep those positive thoughts and prayers going!
Thanks for the update. You've got this Byron, stay strong. Best thoughts and wishes from us, hope you are feeling better.

I'm so glad you're gaining strength @Byron ! You can do this, you're gonna kick this illness in the butt and come back stronger and wiser than ever. We miss you around here so much, but we're all thinking of you and sending positive vibes into the universe. We're with you in spirit.

@AbbeysDad thank you so much for keeping us updated, it would be awful if we didn't know where he was and what's happening, Byron is beloved here, for good reason. I'm so relieved that you're in touch with him, and can let him know that we're wishing him the best and want him back when he's ready :)

All the best Byron, we're all thinking of you, mate.
Cheers for keeping us all in the loop @AbbeysDad He's lucky to have such a good friend. I'm sure you've told him that he's missed and I look forward to reading his comments, (which I'm not knowledgeable enough to understand to be honest :rofl:), soon!

Byron is aware and sincerely touched by all the well wishes, prayers, and positive mojo.
------
Sometimes I think we all too easily take our good health for granted. But when it goes missing, even if only for awhile, it can really take you down. This was brought home to me 20+ years ago when my wife contracted a serious inner ear infection and she was bedridden for two years. Our lives turned upside down and stopped and I went from king of the castle to chief cook, bottle washer, errand boy, and more. Thankfully, although still not 100%, she recovered and life went on...but for a long time we were uncertain of her/our future.
------
So as the saying goes, yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, all we have is the gift of today we call the present. Hold those you care fore dear and live each day to the fullest.

Byron, you've helped so many people on here, including me, with our fish problems. The forum wouldn't be the same without your incredible knowledge. Good luck with your surgery, and I hope you get well soon!

Good luck for Tuesday Byron. Hope everything goes well and you feel more yourself very soon :)

Take it easy buddy

I missed the other post and apologise for that. Byron my heart and thoughts are with you! I wish you all the best for your surgery and have every bit of faith that you got this hun! All my love Ange x

My thoughts are with you, Byron. I miss reading your thoughts on the forum, and your advice has gotten me out of all sorts of newbie fishkeeping trouble. Hopefully the surgery will go well and you will be back on form soon!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back