Buying Stuff Online

Lawrence

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I would like to buy things online, but never have done so as i dont know the reliability of the sellers. Did anyone buy things online before and if so, know any good sellers/websites. I live in Belgium...

Hi. I use Ebay a lot, most of the sellers I've used on there have been fine. Also Charterhouse Aquatics are quite good (not sure if they deliver to Europe?)Sometimes their packages can be a bit battered when you get them btu I've never had anything damaged.

Try Ebay though, it's great for fishy things!

I have used Warehouse Aquatics a couple of times :good: I have also used zooplus , I think they are based in Germany :unsure: , service and prices were good :good:
:fish:

Ebay is great and cheap. JUST CHECK THE FEEDBACK THOROUGHLY! I recently bought a replacement part for my mobile phone from a company called e_cell. It was a bad idea however I luckily got my money back. Their feedback score was 98% which I thought sounded ok. After checking more in depth, e_cell had 1200 + negative comments within the latest month...

I used Zooplus to buy some new fluorescent tubes. Was quite funny actually, they came in a HUGE box and when opened it was 99% packaging with my little bulbs at the bottom (but in one piece!!)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back