Buying plants incubated in weak Buprafezin solution?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

or get potted plants from the pet store tank if you notice snails in there.... that ofc means you will have to put up with hitchikers

I told my shop - last plant I have from you have snail - I was happy with free gift but want to let them know because maybe other customer complain
I’d love some free snails - nice snacks for my pufferfish

I don’t think there is going to be a perfect fish tuber lol 😂 maybe George farmer I can rarely fault him.

I think I’ll go with the 1 2 grow but need to wait until I can get algae under control otherwise it will just go nuts and kill off the plantets. Hopefully starting my RO at the weekend so will get there soon.

Wills
Did you watch the piranah episode? Lol I will it your little finger in the piranah tank 🤟🏻

or get potted plants from the pet store tank if you notice snails in there.... that ofc means you will have to put up with hitchikers
The problem is you can't tell whether the plants at shops have been treated with a snail killer, unless they are Tropica plants. I won't buy plants from a shop in case they kill my shrimps and nerites. Of course those plants which are not treated with snail killer usually have pest snails unless they are grown in vitro.
It doesn't seem possible to have both - plants which are shrimp safe and plants which are snail free. The choice is between either shrimp safe plants and put up with pest snails or buy snail free plants and don't keep inverts :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back