Buying food, equipment online...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Jimmy Twotimes

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi guys

Hope this doesnt infringe any forum rules but does anyone (from the UK) recommend any Online shops where I could primarily buy my fish food from? I've bought equipment Online and was very pleased with service and costs but that shop did not have an extensive array of foods. I can get Flakes easily enough (even from Tesco) but I was more interested in freeze dried foods, catfish foods, tablets, granular, frozen foods etc which at my LFS is often quite expensive.

You dont have to post web URLs if thats against rules, names will be just fine.

Thanks again

;)

Jimmy

Lots of choices out there. I can recommend the following from personal experience (in no particular order):

Aquatics Online
Life Force Online
Anglia Aquatics
Fishy Bits
Aquatics Direct

I have used all of these suppliers for various items and all have supplied what I asked for at the price shown.

I cannot comment on any suppliers that I would not recommend as I have been lucky enough not to have any problems and also because it might get the board involved in legal problems if the supplier didn't like it.

HTH, Eddie

I've used Aquatics Warehouse and Aquatics Online, both of whom have been fine and problem orders have been sorted out politely and efficiently. Aquatics Warehouse have freeze-dried food in large tubs for about £6 and those big bags of Hikari algae tabs for about £4.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back