Bumblebee Gobies And Tankmates

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jonty

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Basically, I'm starting a brackish tank - it will either be 7 gallons or 15 gallons. Obviously for the 15 gallon I'd be looking at tankmates to go with the BBG. What are some good ideas? I've been looking a mollies, but I'm not sure if they're too big or boistrous. I've also seen the Indian Glassfish, but I'm not sure how easy they are to source.

Any suggestions regarding stocking numbers/tankmates?

Cheers,
Jonty

Basically, I'm starting a brackish tank - it will either be 7 gallons or 15 gallons. Obviously for the 15 gallon I'd be looking at tankmates to go with the BBG. What are some good ideas? I've been looking a mollies, but I'm not sure if they're too big or boistrous. I've also seen the Indian Glassfish, but I'm not sure how easy they are to source.

Any suggestions regarding stocking numbers/tankmates?

Cheers,
Jonty

If its 15gallon halfbeaks would be nice, a platy or swordtail will work, some of the small more obscure gobies like candy striped goby, rhino horn goby, brachygobius wui or dopla somthing..but alot of these smaller gobies are more subtropical than tropical so look at thier care info closely.
A small school of like 3-4 celebes rainbows would work, or one of the few brackish small silversides. thats about all i can think of.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back