Bullying in my tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I dont think I have enough space to do both
Well, then return the other species of fish to the store. Both fosh you chose require more members. Are you sure it's a 20 gallon? If it is, you can add both.

20 gal,I have 3 mollies and two albino cory cats
Ah you can get like 2 more tbh you can have theoretically 20 small fish it just depends on how much you take care and maintenance of the tank obviously don’t but 3 corydoras and 2 mollies is not a big difference I would double check if it’s a 20 gallon if it is get like 2 more mollies and 3 CoryDora’s if it is a 20 gallon

Last edited:
Ah you can get like 2 more tbh you can have theoretically 100 small fish it just depends on how much you take care of the tank I would double check if it’s a 20 gallon if it is get like 2 more mollies if it is
Woah woah woah. 100 is a bit of a .... stretch...
Don't go around saying that because these forums are filled with young people who just got into the hobby

Woah woah woah. 100 is a bit of a .... stretch...
Don't go around saying that because these forums are filled with young people who just got into the hobby
I said (theoretically) here imma rephrase it

I said (theoretically) here imma rephrase it
As I said, there's a bunch of kids here who will hear (well, read) that and impulsively buy 100 fish. Just take that into consideration thats all

Most reactions

trending

Back