Bulk flake food

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Just got my flake food in again. I always buy bulk. This is a bag with 5 liters flake food content.
IMG_6243.JPGIMG_6242.JPG
It's good quality food. And not a specific brand. But it does come from the same factory as most known brands order from. But it doesn't come in a can with a specific brand name. This way it's way cheaper.

do they do pellets or just flake ? I go through a lot of pellets but a tub of flake will perish before iv used it all

Freeze it...it's what I do with bulk foods...fish or otherwise ;)
You can feeeze flakes , I’d never of guessed I’d of thought it would just take on moisture and go soggy .. il give it a try

You can feeeze flakes , I’d never of guessed I’d of thought it would just take on moisture and go soggy .. il give it a try
Nah, they'll be fine, freezer zip-lock bag, squeeze out as much air as possible...it'll last a long time

I buy mine in bulk from here

And each type of food has its own airtight container in my fishbits cupboard in the kitchen (in the mornings the fish know that when I go into the kitchen, its not to get a coffee for me...its to get breakfast for them....cos they're spoilt little blighters)

Just got my flake food in again. I always buy bulk. This is a bag with 5 liters flake food content.

It's good quality food. And not a specific brand. But it does come from the same factory as most known brands order from. But it doesn't come in a can with a specific brand name. This way it's way cheaper.
You should really eat normal food not fish food, it's not that good for people unless you mix it with other things like canned tuna, tomato and capsicum. In other words, stop eating the fish food :)

For a long time, I thought when I retired, I'd have to eat cat food. But no, it's fishfood all the way. The problem is, if a person is a bit of a flake, is the fish food cannibalism?

Where do you buy that?
A german wholesaler.
do they do pellets or just flake ? I go through a lot of pellets but a tub of flake will perish before iv used it all
They do all kinds of fish food.
You should really eat normal food not fish food, it's not that good for people unless you mix it with other things like canned tuna, tomato and capsicum. In other words, stop eating the fish food :)
Well, but this food is already a mix of various nutrients. So, my body does already receive a various meal... But you're right, there's no tomato in there. I'll give it a shot and buy some tomato today...
1656510173744.png

For a long time, I thought when I retired, I'd have to eat cat food. But no, it's fishfood all the way. The problem is, if a person is a bit of a flake, is the fish food cannibalism?
Well, we could always start a study to find out... 😜

Most reactions

trending

Back