bulgarian seal point angels

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ask your local pet shop if they can order some in. Most shops have a supply list with hundreds or even thousands of species on it. However, they don't carry all these species due to lack of tank space and some unusual fish don't sell. Most shops have a customer order book and they put your name and number in the book and call you when the fish arrive.

You could also ask the person who posted the video, where they got them from.

Ask your local pet shop if they can order some in. Most shops have a supply list with hundreds or even thousands of species on it. However, they don't carry all these species due to lack of tank space and some unusual fish don't sell. Most shops have a customer order book and they put your name and number in the book and call you when the fish arrive.

You could also ask the person who posted the video, where they got them from.

thanks...you were supposed to tell me that you have enough angels, no more tanks. but they are eye candy.:devil:

you can never have enough tanks and there's always one more fish to collect :)

you can never have enough tanks and there's always one more fish to collect :)

amen. already been on web sights this am looking as to where I can get them, nobody can get just one...thank you very much. still keep worrying about my female golden. she is doing well in quarantine, but they really don't do well without other angels buddies. oh well, just did her water change, off to fill water jugs, then work and really wont have time for the next 4 days to order anything. that's probably a good thing. :D:D:D

Do you need more “no factor”?

No No NO! You have enough Angles, no more tanks. It’s jusy eye candy anyway! :rofl:

But seriously, those are some pretty cool fish! (I shouldn’t be encouraging you......:lol:)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back