Budget light and co2

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Coryking

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm looking for a budget light and co2 for my south east Asian tank. For the light I'm looking for something that can give decent red in plants and lush plant growth. I've been looking at the twinstar E/C series with the E series being at the very top of the budget. As for co2 I've been looking at tropica co2 bio but I have found no user reviews on it.

Last edited:
Hello there. I'm looking for a budget light and co2 for my south east Asian tank. For the light I'm looking for something that can give decent red in plants and lush plant growth. I've been looking at the twinstar E/C series with the E series being at the very top of the budget. As for co2 I've been looking at tropic co2 bio but I have found no user reviews on it.
https://www.amazon.com/ZRDR-Generator-Pressure-Automatic-Plants,Stable/dp/B083NH7BKQ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=12CQ019PCE43E&keywords=c02+aquarium+kit&qid=1674850382&sprefix=C02+aqau%2Caps%2C224&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzS1AzOU1VMFY1UFpDJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzUwNjIxMUUwUENTNDQwQTNOQiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzgyNzcwM1Y1U05HTE9TQkJZViZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I’ve seen decent reviews on this

Budget lights ? Factory made aquarium lights are nothing special , just a fixture that fits a certain place. I use ordinary household lamps. Table lamps and floor lamps with flexible goose neck stems work great and you can pick out whatever bulbs you want.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back