Brushing my cat

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Here There be Dragons

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a 17 year old long haired cat. Every time i brush her i get enough fur from her undercoat to make a kitten. ( sometimes several)
At this point we've brushed several litters out of her fur.:rofl: We don't it very often because she usually gets mean so it builds up a lot. I just thought this was funny but know I'm realizing there's not much point to this thread. I'm a bit of a daft cabbage.

We have a 15 years old short haired cat and I sometimes think the same. If we stroke him outside there's a cloud of fur floats off in the breeze. And as for what comes off with the brush - my husband brushes him twice a day.
Our cat is the most placid cat I have ever come across. We have only owned him (or is it the other way round?) for 7 months and if we do something he doesn't like he pushes the hand away with a claw-sheathed paw.

We have a 15 years old short haired cat and I sometimes think the same. If we stroke him outside there's a cloud of fur floats off in the breeze. And as for what comes off with the brush - my husband brushes him twice a day.
Our cat is the most placid cat I have ever come across. We have only owned him (or is it the other way round?) for 7 months and if we do something he doesn't like he pushes the hand away with a claw-sheathed paw.
That's a really calm cat.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back