bronze corydoras catfish eggs hatch today

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fish48

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
For the past two years my bronze corydoras have been happy swimming around in one of my guppy tanks
so about 2 weeks ago I decided to set up a breeding thank, I gave them a good variety of foods and done partial water changes with cold rainwater they spawned a few days ago today so far I have counted about 30 fry a pic of a pair of Cory's and eggs everywhere

IMG_7779 (640x480).jpgIMG_7755 (640x472).jpgIMG_7810 (640x360).jpg

I hope to do well with them I have found more fry than I thought i had, today I set up a tank for my corydoras adolfoi not so easy to breed as the bronze corydoras. i will slowly cliImmatise them to a lower PH and then feed them well with live foods for the next few weeks hopefully they will spawn

Your albinos are likely albino aeneus, so he's not being extra, they're the same species, just a different colour (or rather, lack of pigmentation in the albinos) ;)
Well i read that albino's are half bronze god knows if it's true but they're always will to be breed with him and they are albino aeneus.

Well i read that albino's are half bronze god knows if it's true but they're always will to be breed with him and they are albino aeneus.
LOL no, albinos aren't a hybrid, just an albino form of aeneus (bronze cories). The black "Venezuelan" cories are also the same species, just a different colour mutation :)

Although there are also albino sterbai and peppered cories out there too. The aeneus are just more commonly found.

LOL no, albinos aren't a hybrid, just an albino form of aeneus (bronze cories). The black "Venezuelan" cories are also the same species, just a different colour mutation :)

Although there are also albino sterbai and peppered cories out there too. The aeneus are just more commonly found.
Well I read the albinos are found, half the time you don't know what to believe. They'll be at it again tomorrow it's not healthy around my young fry ?

For the past two years my bronze corydoras have been happy swimming around in one of my guppy tanks
so about 2 weeks ago I decided to set up a breeding thank, I gave them a good variety of foods and done partial water changes with cold rainwater they spawned a few days ago today so far I have counted about 30 fry a pic of a pair of Cory's and eggs everywhere

View attachment 133314View attachment 133315View attachment 133316
it's been over 3 weeks since the corydoras eggs hath all doing well, will start to do water changes within the next few days.
IMG_8599 (640x337).jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back