Broken/cracked Tanks For Sale?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

l00king

Reaction score
Hi all sorry to be cheeky and impose,

I have just registered but I am not going to post spam on your forum I promise. :D I hope I am not contravening the rules, I did have a look but couldn't see anything sooooo.....

I am a grower of Cacti and have lots of seedlings in need of somewhere warmer and lighter than my kitchen windowsill. Therefore, I am looking for a large broken tank to use as a nursery. I did have a look at the for sale forum but they all seem to be in excellent condition (to my disappointment :X ;) )

As long as it has four walls and a floor, it doesn't matter what kind of condition it is in really (big holes or missing chunks of glass wouldn't be useful though lol) a lid isn't necessary but aesthetic bonus if available. Looking for floor space rather than height too.

I am in Kent, do have transport but not a lot of money. I can offer someone about £50?

Any ideas or offers would be greatly received. :thanks:

Not sure if you could find some Uk or not..

But if you want a big tank cheap, Try to look for people whos selling reptile tank..

Got me an used 100 gal tank for 50 bucks FEW times in past..

I am in USA though..

I don't know if it's much use to you but I have a 60L clearseal tank which has a crack to the bottom pain of glass so leaks, It's only a foot long though and I live in Middlesex. But if you did want it it's yours free.

Please can you edit the topic to comply with our form, and place your location in the topic description. Thankyou.

I have a 5ft tank that is available, it hasn't been used in a while but would happily sell it. I am located in peterborough

Hiya, I have a 35 litre Marina aquarium with a 50watt heater, slim s10 power filter with a spare cartridge, lid with 18inch 15watt light bulb, black gravel, 2 plastic plants, and a stuck on thermometer if you are interested. I was looking for arounf £85 for it as its not that old and in good condition. I am willing to drop the price though a bit if you would like to make an offer. I can have it sent you by courier which I can get a quote for or you can pick it up free. Im in Chigwell, Essex, Near east london.

Please let me know if you are interested :good:

Know this is an old thread but seeing as it has been bumped once, I am in West Kent and have a 3ft clearseal tank in my garage that I bought 2nd hand then thought better of as it has been re-sealed and I am not convinced it's water tight or fish safe.

Paid £30, near that would be fine. Has a lid but no light etc.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back