Brillys 48 X 18 X 24 Reef

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ch4rlie said:

wow stunning tank love it you may have just tempted me to go marine some time in the future way into the future but wow stunning and that picture  

absolutely stunning

Z - Guess you think this is stunning since you said that 3 times
laugh.png

Brilly - nice one 
good.gif

haha I did think he said it a few times myself but didnt want to point it out :p

I guess my tanks just stunning! lol

Up to date Full tank shot.

Will post some close ups later

Ah nice :) looks very natural Love it

ooh, lovely full tank pic, very well done indeed :)

Very nice! Looks like plenty of hide-y places too. Can't wait to see close ups! :D

Picked up a few new additions over the weekend so thought id update this a little :D Any excuse for more pictures :p

IMAG1952_zpsu3ygpzc3.jpg

My new torch :D the picture doesnt really do it any justice, its a lovely shade of purple.

IMAG1953_zpsdetjiyxb.jpg

Close up of my xenia as someone has a fetish on here....

IMAG1956_zpswqlaxyjm.jpg

Some zoas.....

IMAG1950_zpsgtxafu8w.jpg

My pink spot goby

IMAG1954_zpsl1fjz7w1.jpg

My cardinal bangaii

IMAG1955_zps6hdo81a9.jpg

And one of a selection of new clean up crew, a cleaner shrimp.

IMAG1958_zps9ql7cepj.jpg

Also got some peppermint shrimp and sexy shrimp aswell but they are in hiding

Great pics :)

Love the little goby pic.

wow some stunning pics there Brilly

That xenia (I wouldn't know it was that without you saying so) is so pretty! Looks all feather-y and ruffle-y :p

I love the cardinal & shrimp :wub:

Ninjouzata said:
That xenia (I wouldn't know it was that without you saying so) is so pretty! Looks all feather-y and ruffle-y
tongue2.gif

I love the cardinal & shrimp
wub.png

Im personally a huge fan of xenia but alot of people consider it the weed of the coral world lol It can become a little bit of a nuisance in some tanks. Heres an example someone once put up on fb for me.

holypulsingxenia_zps4cc2ff5b.jpg

Got a couple more pictures to upload over the weekend including my latest inmate! A lovely algae blenny, who i have named Blenny Henry

Beautiful :eek: that xenia though wow. Just need the hd vid now ;) cracking job though with tank

Blenny Henry Everyone!!!! Pretty sure hes a scooter blenny though

IMAG1995_1_zpsl7zwj2ek.jpg

Love the zoa colonies! I've recently discovered a whole new world of reefing and it's opened up my eyes to all sorts of things. High end fish for considerably less than lfs pricing, custom tank builders at incredible prices, and what I might be most excited about - high end zoas. I can't believe I didn't get into them sooner. I'm working ona deal for a guy to build me a custom sump and buying 3 zoa polyps. Utter chaos, ultimate rasta, and God of war. Pretty excited

BigTuna said:
Love the zoa colonies! I've recently discovered a whole new world of reefing and it's opened up my eyes to all sorts of things. High end fish for considerably less than lfs pricing, custom tank builders at incredible prices, and what I might be most excited about - high end zoas. I can't believe I didn't get into them sooner. I'm working ona deal for a guy to build me a custom sump and buying 3 zoa polyps. Utter chaos, ultimate rasta, and God of war. Pretty excited

Theres soooo much more to reefing when you discover all these extra things. ive got a frag rack full of medium to high end zoa polyps with my most expensive being around £50 a head at the moment but working on swapping them and building a larger collection.

As for custom tank builders, i have a little announcement regarding one.

This tanks soon going to be shut down and some of the contents will be moving across to a brand new custom built 36 x 30 x 18 shallow reef in the new year. Sooooo excited for it to happen!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back