Breeding WCMM ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I like to feed them on live foods I start them with paramecium or boiled egg yolk vinegar eels and micro worms/brine shrimp and then on grindal worm and daphnia ,

prepared foods. Granular fry food and flake , care must be taken when feeding baby fish always feed a variety of food never feed the same food continuous and good partial water changes needed

I like to feed them on live foods I start them with paramecium or boiled egg yolk vinegar eels and micro worms/brine shrimp and then on grindal worm and daphnia ,

prepared foods. Granular fry food and flake , care must be taken when feeding baby fish always feed a variety of food never feed the same food continuous and good partial water changes needed
Well I change my Malawi tank 75% weekly. Do I do this with my WCMM tank and my fry tank? Or more often?

I don't do any water changes for the first 2 weeks , i only do between 40 and 50% water change weekly
Sorry to bother again, what would you recommend feeding the breeding tank and how often?

Also- I’ve read about people removing the breeding mop from the tank and putting it into the fry tank every 24 hours and alternating with another one, I thought if you exposed fish eggs to air their would die?

Last edited:
I Feed mainly live foods up to 3 times a day that works well for me ,care must be taken not to overfeed or pollute the water

I’ve read about people removing the breeding mop from the tank and putting it into the fry tank every 24 hours and alternating with another one, I thought if you exposed fish eggs to air their would die?

I’ve read about people removing the breeding mop from the tank and putting it into the fry tank every 24 hours and alternating with another one, I thought if you exposed fish eggs to air their would die?
there are many ways of collecting the eggs and that method is quite good, there is no chance of the eggs dying for the amount of time they were out of water

there are many ways of collecting the eggs and that method is quite good, there is no chance of the eggs dying for the amount of time they were out of water
Okay should I only keep 1 spawning mop in or 2?

close up off of wcmm one day old, i can start feeding them once they absorb their yolk sac

Attachments

• IMG_4384.JPG
    IMG_4384.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 37

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back