Breeder Box?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Malex530

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have two baby platies in a 10 gal and their parents plus a betfa has been hunting them more lately. To keep them safe should I put them in a breeder box? They have been doing well hiding in the driftwood, cabomba, and watter lettuce. I don't know whag to do though. Sorry if there ard a lot of typo's I'm using my phone!

That's what I have my platy fry in. How old are your fry?

ive had fry in breeder boxes and they died and was advised to get plants and did and now i got a cpl fry nearly big enough to join the tank and also some new fry (in last week) doing ok its best to let nature take its course and let the strong survive as plattys breed so rapid 

Tanked46 said:
ive had fry in breeder boxes and they died and was advised to get plants and did and now i got a cpl fry nearly big enough to join the tank and also some new fry (in last week) doing ok its best to let nature take its course and let the strong survive as plattys breed so rapid 

I like your idea! They have made it by themselves for about 2 weeks now! I have TONS of cabomba and water lettuce. If you think livebearers breed rapidly, go get some water lettuce and reply in a week!

yep cambomba and elodea i think its called the fry will hide away untill they think safe enough to leave and its such a nice feeling seeing the fry grow and ready to leave the plant to swim freely 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back