FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

D34DLY

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Equipment: Tetra Tec EX1200 External Canister Filter
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Doesn't Fit Inside My Cabinet. :'(
Delivery or Collection: Collection Preferable. But Delivery Is Optional If Funds Supplied.
Sales price: £100 (What I'd Paid For It)
Postage & Packaging: Buyer Will Sort This Out.
Photograph:

$(KGrHqF,!rMFB6nUCrU6BQoSrUi(i!~~60_12.JPG
Condition: Touched once to see if it fits in the cabinet, never connected to aquarium, most connectors (intake pipes) etc. still bagged. Leaflets still supplied etc.
Description:
Easy-to-use external filters for more efficient aquarium filtration

- Simple to assemble and operate
- Primer button for quick start
- Excellent water flow
- Comes complete with media
- Hose adapter allows filter to be opened without disconnecting pipework
-1450LPH (Suitable for 400 litre tank)

Application:

TetraTec EX filters come complete with full operating instructions. Simply install the pipework and prepare the media as instructed. Then add a little aquarium water to the main cannister, attach the lid, and use the filter-start button to completely fill the unit. The EX filter sits outside the aquarium where it is easy to access and clean.

I need to get rid as soon as possible, as I am hugely disappointed that it doesn't fit in to my small cabinet. I can negotiate a few things. Literally received it today, took it out the box, seen if it fits, wrapped it back up, done.
Much better to purchase from me than a scary, money-stealing Ebayer
wahey.gif
rofl.gif
flex.gif
yahoo.gif
wink.png
tongue2.gif
biggrin.png
laugh.png
cool.png

Get in touch!

Might want to rethink the price when you can buy them brand new for £90 with free delivery from half a dozen of the online retailers. ;)

I've found these in a few places for around £80 so I think you will struggle, especially when you put "buyer will sort this out" for postage and packaging! Usually the seller does this as they have the item!

Surely you'd be better returning it as it doesn't fit and hasn't been used or swapping it you should be within your rights to do this assuming it's not been used - as above can be had for £20 less online with p+p

Nevermind people, I have made use of this filter otherways. Also, I put up the price for exactly what I paid for it where I am.

but it doesn't matter where you are? theres this wonderful things called the postage system. return it and get the £100 back!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back