Bottom Of Page 2 New Pix Of Boys, Sorority Pics Pg 2, Boys Pg 1

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jollysue

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
I am a little concerned for the new pretty boy as he has some fins looking ragged. I put some Maracyn Plus in his water just in case. He is a pink fellow that reminds me of Liz's departed boy that I so admired. I have had very bad luck with the Betta I get at this store. They just suddenly keel over and die for no apparant reason. But I am trying again.

I also went to got our local fight promoter's Cichlid LPS. I have never gotten fish from him; I get most of my tanks from him. I stopped by to get a used tank for a colony wild Zebra Plecs I just got for breeding.

He assures me this boy is a show fish and not a fighter. He is a little shy, but has a little start of a bubble nest. He is a handsome young Red Dragon pk.

I am waaaay behind in downloading and sorting my pics, but maybe I can take a day and do that and then take some pics.

Nice to hear from you again and we look forward to the piccies!

Well, maybe I will get on the camera duty today, since I have to stay near the door to hear the post person with my new shipment of Corys. :hyper:

(USPS really annoys me here at the apts where I moved. They have cost me maybe a $1000 since I moved here a year and a half ago. Last order She came earlier that usual while I was still sleeping, left a redelivery slip, came the next day and did not try to deliver. I picked up a shipment with half the fish dead or dying. :grr: )

So a couple more cups of coffee and I will look at doing that--maybe. Big job.

I look forward to seeing your red dragon. That's one of my favorite color strains, aside from Blue MGs. :)

Kaz had some Mustard gas PKs too, but I decided on the RD. Love those mustard gas boys. I may go back and get one. :drool:

I am taking in some fronts for credit. My Cories need the space.

And here I thought I was clearing my Betta shelves for books. This board is a dangerous place. :hyper:

Blue MG??? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: is that like my Oberon but a different colour.....cos I love him to bits
DSCF1615.jpg

sorry to put him in your thread but someone said he could be a MG!!

No problem, liz2, spice the thread up till I get to the camera.

Let's see> Do water changes and make a path through the mess to the tanks or play with the camera and post pics. What to do????? What to do?????

I went back and got the mustard gas. I have snapped shots, but they are not pinups, just snaps. I snapped 113 pics for different boards. I hope some turn out. I might get the Betta up tonight; it depends on if the computer and all cooperate.

Thanks for the interest.

I love MGs my hubby thinks my Obi and my Koi2 are the same fish!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: can you see why??????
ROFLMAO..bless him...
DSCF1582.jpg
Koi2
DSCF1621.jpg
Oberon

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back