Book 40

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PhantomCarp

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone I was wondering if any of you have a goal on reading for the year? I ask this because my sister and I love to read and have a goal to try to read a 100 books this year and I am about to start my 40th book this year. I was reading a book series called red rising(futuristic sci-fi book) and loved it and then she said she had a series that was simalir to this series and gave me a book series(currently reading 5th book in series) about vampires,werewolves,demons, and angles, etc. also a lot of romance in this series so I’m pretty sure she just tricked me in reading a romance because I refused to read twilight :rofl:.

Hello everyone I was wondering if any of you have a goal on reading for the year? I ask this because my sister and I love to read and have a goal to try to read a 100 books this year and I am about to start my 40th book this year. I was reading a book series called red rising(futuristic sci-fi book) and loved it and then she said she had a series that was simalir to this series and gave me a book series(currently reading 5th book in series) about vampires,werewolves,demons, and angles, etc. also a lot of romance in this series so I’m pretty sure she just tricked me in reading a romance because I refused to read twilight :rofl:.
No, I have no actual book goals.

But congrats on your 40th book. :good:

I dont have any goals really, but I do read about a novel and a half every week :)

I get through a book a week on commute into London. Crime fiction or music/film/sport/art biography. I can’t concentrate on serious non fiction or history stuff while commuting so have a more heavyweight subject matter book on the go at home....usually history types...which will take a lot lot longer than a week to finish.
Been reading a lot of aquarium related stuff since lockdown began.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back