Bonsai Trees....what’s the big deal!?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Can you hide the heater behind the driftwood? ... that would improve the look from the front of the tank

The heater is so big, so I do t think it would be hidden “enough”, but it doesn’t hurt to try! ;) Thank for the tip! :)

Ok, so I tool @Fishmanic ‘s suggestion, and it look a great! Tell me guys what you think!! :)

41BD54F9-445B-4661-A9A1-A6F909D96438.jpeg

Love it. Still need some taller plants in back though. Maybe a talk amazon sword?

I agree, next time I go to my LFS, I will look for one. Anacharis is supposed to be a background/midground plant, but mine haven’t grown to be that tall....yet....:p

you can still see the heater...if you move the drifwood a small distance to the left , it will be totally hidden. Tank is really coming along great.

I agree, next time I go to my LFS, I will look for one. Anacharis is supposed to be a background/midground plant, but mine haven’t grown to be that tall....yet....:p
They are really slow growers.

Ok, so I tweeted it a little and it worked! You can still see the top of it, but other than that, it is now a spy heater! :lol:

What are your guys thoughts on plants from like a PetCo? The ones in those little plastic tubes? Because I am going to one tomorrow for supplies, and I wanted to get some Amazon Sword plants. :)

you can still see the heater...if you move the drifwood a small distance to the left , it will be totally hidden. Tank is really coming along great.
Ok, so I tweeted it a little and it worked! You can still see the top of it, but other than that, it is now a spy heater! :lol:

What are your guys thoughts on plants from like a PetCo? The ones in those little plastic tubes? Because I am going to one tomorrow for supplies, and I wanted to get some Amazon Sword plants. :)
That’s where I got mine. The ones in the tubes are the best because they don’t have snails.

Ok, I might just pick up 2 Amazon Swords, any specific “type” of plant I need to look for? Because I know there are at least 2 different kinds of Anubis, and I don’t want to get the wrong one! :)

Oh, ok!! I do have a pair of AquaScaping scissors, do I just cut them in half? o_O

I think the Amazon Sword is a good beginner plant. I always go for beginner plants. Take your phone and if you see a plant you like just look it up and see what is said about it. I stand there in the store for 30 minutes sometimes Googling stuff.

We love Google!!!

But really, so do I, I see a plant I like I google it, if it doesn’t say “Beginner” I’m outta there! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back