Bonsai Trees....what’s the big deal!?

Can you hide the heater behind the driftwood? ... that would improve the look from the front of the tank

The heater is so big, so I do t think it would be hidden “enough”, but it doesn’t hurt to try! ;) Thank for the tip! :)

Ok, so I tool @Fishmanic ‘s suggestion, and it look a great! Tell me guys what you think!! :)

41BD54F9-445B-4661-A9A1-A6F909D96438.jpeg

Love it. Still need some taller plants in back though. Maybe a talk amazon sword?

I agree, next time I go to my LFS, I will look for one. Anacharis is supposed to be a background/midground plant, but mine haven’t grown to be that tall....yet....:p

you can still see the heater...if you move the drifwood a small distance to the left , it will be totally hidden. Tank is really coming along great.

I agree, next time I go to my LFS, I will look for one. Anacharis is supposed to be a background/midground plant, but mine haven’t grown to be that tall....yet....:p
They are really slow growers.

Ok, so I tweeted it a little and it worked! You can still see the top of it, but other than that, it is now a spy heater! :lol:

What are your guys thoughts on plants from like a PetCo? The ones in those little plastic tubes? Because I am going to one tomorrow for supplies, and I wanted to get some Amazon Sword plants. :)

you can still see the heater...if you move the drifwood a small distance to the left , it will be totally hidden. Tank is really coming along great.
Ok, so I tweeted it a little and it worked! You can still see the top of it, but other than that, it is now a spy heater! :lol:

What are your guys thoughts on plants from like a PetCo? The ones in those little plastic tubes? Because I am going to one tomorrow for supplies, and I wanted to get some Amazon Sword plants. :)
That’s where I got mine. The ones in the tubes are the best because they don’t have snails.

Ok, I might just pick up 2 Amazon Swords, any specific “type” of plant I need to look for? Because I know there are at least 2 different kinds of Anubis, and I don’t want to get the wrong one! :)

Oh, ok!! I do have a pair of AquaScaping scissors, do I just cut them in half? o_O

I think the Amazon Sword is a good beginner plant. I always go for beginner plants. Take your phone and if you see a plant you like just look it up and see what is said about it. I stand there in the store for 30 minutes sometimes Googling stuff.

We love Google!!!

But really, so do I, I see a plant I like I google it, if it doesn’t say “Beginner” I’m outta there! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back