Bonsai Trees....what’s the big deal!?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Colin’s head definitely isn’t dead, well, it might be, but the voices inside are still live, and well!! d:D

Last edited:
If you're going to make fun of me, at least spell my name correctly.

I wasn’t making fun of you, I was just joking, sorry if I offended you....:unsure:

The J. Geils Band ? Wow, there are some old hippies around here. Actually not hippies. Ain't been no hippies around for fifty years. I was in grade school and junior high during the hippie era. Any Dead Heads around here ?
Or jelly brains?

We use to call people who did a lot of drugs “ jelly brains”. A few were Good friends. Lol!

Well my Anubias arrived today. The 3 plants I ordered split naturally into 6. Instead of getting out the dremel to carve a tree I did this.
20190809_185635 (2).jpg

Apologies for the fake rum barrels in the background. The corys use them as a community centre (its a nest of interlinked caves) and I don't have the heart to remove them.

Well my Anubias arrived today. The 3 plants I ordered split naturally into 6. Instead of getting out the dremel to carve a tree I did this.
View attachment 92995
Apologies for the fake rum barrels in the background. The corys use them as a community centre (its a nest of interlinked caves) and I don't have the heart to remove them.
Looks nice! Good job.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back