Bogwood Or Red Moor Wood?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ads25490

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering what wood you lot all have? I'm debating between bogwood and red moor? I wanna know what you all think will look better with rocks around it and plants?

Aaron

both are nice, red moor does exhibit a nice orange colour. Finding a good piece of either is the difficult part, as what usually happens is you buy some then next week you see some that you think looks better
smile.png

KirkyArcher said:
both are nice, red moor does exhibit a nice orange colour. Finding a good piece of either is the difficult part, as what usually happens is you buy some then next week you see some that you think looks better :)
Haha I know what you mean I' brought some bogwood the other day and found some more I like now, plus just ordered a nice piece of redmoor wood just waiting for it now.

I've never used Red Moor ads25490, but have always been happy with bogwood, either way I would way stick to ONE or the other with ONE type of rock for a natural effect.

Keep us posted how it turns out.

*pete* said:
I've never used Red Moor ads25490, but have always been happy with bogwood, either way I would way stick to ONE or the other with ONE type of rock for a natural effect.

Keep us posted how it turns out.
Do you mean just go with bogwood or red moor with rocks not both types of wood, and of course I will keep you posted,ordered some redmoor and some rocks that should be here by Wednesday so will be updates later this week hopefully.

I would stick to one type of wood with one type of rock.

That's what I, gonna do just down to waiting for them to arrive, not good at waiting lol

KirkyArcher said:
both are nice, red moor does exhibit a nice orange colour. Finding a good piece of either is the difficult part, as what usually happens is you buy some then next week you see some that you think looks better
smile.png
Happens every time.
smile.png

Still waiting on the wood and rocks, my moss turned up today if that's any consolation lol

I like both but never had the bravery to buy... BUT I have just received a beautiful piece of red moor wood.. Its prob a touch big for my 60 L but it's interesting.. It's soaking atm but found it on ebay...

If you're willing to look hard and search up and down, theres som fantastic pieces..

You people have any pics of yours?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back