Bog Area

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Reaction score
i hace what i would call a bog area very wet and doesnt dry out much,at the top end of my garden i dont want to put drainage in as im not going to use that space,any one know any good flowers or grasses that might live in it thanks

theirs loads of stuff irises ligularia lysamachia houtinia hostas gunnneras sedges rushes if you need specific varietys that you want naming or a colour scheme you have in mind or anything mail me its nice my degrees coming in usefull for a change lol
scot :)

theirs loads of stuff irises ligularia lysamachia houtinia hostas gunnneras sedges rushes if you need specific varietys that you want naming or a colour scheme you have in mind or anything mail me its nice my degrees coming in usefull for a change lol
scot :)
thanks mate i would like any info and pictures you could send me

There are a great deal of pond plants which actually fair much better in bog conditions, like irises, there are also many ferns and wildflowers available which do well in bog conditions.
Bog plants generally like very rich soil, so mixing in lots of compost or manure into the bog area is always a good idea to do before planting any plants in it :) .

Floating Hearts, Water Fringe and Water Poppies are also plants which do well in bog conditions :) .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back