Board

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

tonyale

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
my female betta looks realy board and i was wondering if there was anything i can put in the tank to entertain her

My male betta gets like that and sometimes i wonder if he is sick, but he's just fine. He will rest below under his cave :)
If you are interested some people have learned to train their' betta to do tricks.

i have learned that they like playing with pingpong balls and hamster tubes

Adding the occasional pea to her diet will entertain her for hours. Bettas love carrying them round and gradually tearing them up to eat. I'd need to know more details about the tank set-up really.

i have black gravle with neon bits in it one plant thats to tall for the tank a small plant and medium plant and java moss anubis and micro sword a hamster tube and cave im gana replace placement is anubis is in far right micro sword is close right java moss is far left hamster tube is close left fake plants are up and down middle to the right just a tad and cave in the middle

i freeze blood worms and krill in ice cubes. then i drop them in and they chase the cube around and peck at it.

when it was hotter i would freeze a 1gal milk jug of water and then cut away the plastic and stick the ice in the tank to drop the temp.
my fish would rub against it and swim into the openings that would develop as it melted. my betta seemed enamored with it.

My male betta gets like that and sometimes i wonder if he is sick, but he's just fine. He will rest below under his cave :)
If you are interested some people have learned to train their' betta to do tricks.

What sort of tricks? I'm interested :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back