Blurry Pics Of My Dwarf Puffer

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

iSnail

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I might have to re-home this "little" big guy so I thought I'd take a few pics of him before/if he goes. Please excuse the poor quality photos as he never slows down for me to take pics (the truth is that I can't hold the camera still :blush: :lol: )

His name is Nosybum and is about 2½ years old.
IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

There are a few more pics of Nosybum here if you are interested :)

Please enlighten me :blush: I never made it to the geek league :lol:

How are your inverts, Tyler? Haven't seen much of you lately.

I was referencing a Dungeons and Dragons monster called a displacer beast. It always looks like it's a few feet away from where it really is. :nerd:

My inverts are fine, except for when both fan shrimp jumped ship a while back. Haven't posted much since my camera broke.

I was referencing a Dungeons and Dragons monster called a displacer beast. It always looks like it's a few feet away from where it really is. :nerd:

:fun: Sounds a bit like him :lol:

Here's a pic of Nosybum when he was a few months old.
IMG_1059.jpg

Adam, You had a great little puff :good: They are so personable that I still miss the ones I lost/given away/rehomed very much.

But hey, I bet you are getting real excited about your GSP. Don't forget to update your journal :D

Adam, You had a great little puff :good: They are so personable that I still miss the ones I lost/given away/rehomed very much.

But hey, I bet you are getting real excited about your GSP. Don't forget to update your journal :D

It was a shame the way he went, which probably made it worse :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back