Blue Spotted Jawfish Pair

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bah! I cant believe you have a Black Tang and an Achilles tang :(

I've only ever seen two black tangs, one was HUGE and only a small price tag of £600, the smaller one i saw in a P@H (of all bloomin places!) for £350!

TMC have told us they pretty much never see Achilles Tangs and if they do, no point in us getting them into the shop as our customers would faint at the price.

Jealous much! I might have to come steal your fish! My poor little tank is maxed out with a Volitans, 2 yellow tangs and a passer angel.

At work, im settling for the gorgeous Sohal Tang and Orange Shoulder Tang (though juvie still) not to mention the lil git of a Queen angel and the Juv. French Angel. Guess thats my benifit, see a big range of fish LOL.

I want my imaginary 26ft long tank and my shoal of batfish!
well take a look at my other fish and tell me what you think

http://s654.photobucket.com/albums/uu267/scott13333/

regards scott

I think I am going for the pearly jawfish Scott I have one question should I drip acclimate the jawfish so it doesn't jump around in the bag or not your tanks are awsome soon I will be getting a pic of my tank to show you :good:

no float it for 20minutes to rise the temp once you have done that get a cup of your tank water once every ten minutes untill the bag is full you can relese it into it new home but only do if with a jaw fish as there not that sensitive to water conditions as other fish and make sure the lfs puts it in a big bag as the get very shocked easly thats why you dont want a long aclimatison

regards scott

Stunning pics of a great collection of fish there,...great album Scott
yeh thanks buddyboy it is a good collection just need to add a few more full tank shots would be nicer and get more fish added

regards scott

Thanks Scott you have been a real big help I feel more confident of introducing another one into my aquarium when he is acclimated when I get him I will get a pic of him and my tank if I can I think I'm getting him after the six week holiday or before next week I can't wait. Ps my memory isn't as strong as it used to be also my memory isn't as strong as it used to be.who are you where am I who am I writing too :rolleyes:

your not the only one i wake up have time not knowing who i am hangovers lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back