blue lobster

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Boggnials

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i was at one of lfs and they had a blue lobster. it was the coolest thing i have seen. i wanted to know if it is compatible with my tank inhabitants. what do he lobsters eat. i want to get one.

we were in our lfs last week, and he had got in two of these blue lobsters :rolleyes: i was of the same mind so i asked him if i could put one in with my fish , but he said that they had been bought into the shop a couple of days ago
as they had been eating the tank in habitants THE FISH :eek: :no:
so needless to say i left them where they were :blink: IMO i think that lobsters
would be better in a tank of there own :nod:

I have blue crayfish....they are very aggresive,they don't tolerate other bottom dwellers very well :shifty: and they will totally distroy a planted tank in no time. :S They will try to attack fish, especially if the fish is sick or injured :( . Some Cichlids will eat crayfish. They are not picky, they will eat pretty much anything that hits the gravel :lol: flakes,shrimp pellets,sinking wafers (put in for the catfish :crazy: )frozen bloodworms,brine shrimp & live ghost shrimp. Mine have even eaten cantaloupe & squash. :lol: (put in for the Silver Dollars) :fun:

i have succesfuly kept in the past a gaint blue fan shrimp (camaroon) :wub:
i had him in with the fish for over a year he was never agressive and he was in a fully planted tank :rolleyes: he did'nt uproot them well maybe an odd one :huh: :lol: he was a large shrimp but was very placid :rolleyes:
he did'nt have the claws that the lobsters have he had like filters he would use to fan his food through :) he was a real cool shrimp :wub: but alas sadly he died :-(
but thats another story :-( :-(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back