Blue Eyed Pleco For Sale

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

The.FL.Keys

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a true exotic, 12" blue eyed plecostomus (Panaque cochliodon) in beautiful health. I've had this particular fish for a couple of years. These fish are very limited in the trade due to devastating issues of its natural habitat, rough collecting, near extiction at one point, and unsecessful breeding. Only serious buyers, and someone familiar with the species. I'm asking $1,400 OBO...pick up only. I live in Atlanta, GA 30363 now, so I live directly in the middle of the city, sky rise living has created difficult living arrangements for an appropriate size aquarium. This particular fish is my pride and joy...don't let this price scare you. Shoot me an offer, but understand I'm not giving this baby away for an unreasonable amount...I've waited an entire year to simply acquire this loricariidae.

o90kl0.jpg

wow beautiful! Whoever adopts this rare pleco is very lucky! It must tear you apart to give this friend up. What's his/her name? What size tank is he homed in and what is his diet? Good luck rehoming your friend, I wish it was me!

Where did you find this guy in the first place? He is beautiful! 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back