Blood Parrot Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've often heard that parrots are a sev/red devil cross, but I could be wrong. I've never been attracted to parrrot fish (i think they are hideous) so I have never researched.
you have to be joking. parrot fish are beautifull fish. i admit dome of them are horrible. but the ones that keep thier colour and have a good shape are amazing. despite the way they were made they are very cunning,smart and very aware playfull fish.

you can literally see thier personalitys just by looking in their eyes!

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=4292
I'm entitled to my opinion. I do not think that they are attractive or appealing. But then again, a lot of fish keepers would say that Oscars are ugly. I personally love them. They are entitled to say that.
yes very true. i didnt mean to come across offensively. however in my opionion oscards are ugly :p although any fish that i own i love so if i owned an oscar im sure my views would change lol

I've often heard that parrots are a sev/red devil cross, but I could be wrong. I've never been attracted to parrrot fish (i think they are hideous) so I have never researched.
you have to be joking. parrot fish are beautifull fish. i admit dome of them are horrible. but the ones that keep thier colour and have a good shape are amazing. despite the way they were made they are very cunning,smart and very aware playfull fish.

I'm entitled to my opinion. I do not think that they are attractive or appealing. But then again, a lot of fish keepers would say that Oscars are ugly. I personally love them. They are entitled to say that.
yes very true. i didnt mean to come across offensively. however in my opionion oscards are ugly :p although any fish that i own i love so if i owned an oscar im sure my views would change lol
you have to be joking. OScar fish are beautifull fish. i admit dome of them are horrible. but the ones that keep thier colour and have a good shape are amazing. despite the way they were made they are very cunning,smart and very aware playfull fish. :rofl:

you have to be joking. OScar fish are beautifull fish. i admit dome of them are horrible. but the ones that keep thier colour and have a good shape are amazing. despite the way they were made they are very cunning,smart and very aware playfull fish. :rofl:
ohhh.... my.... god... you did not just do that! lmao.. you have some serious attitude problems young lady :p

i think parrot fish are ugly but when i first started keepin fish, i brought a pair of them and i have to say the two i had were probably my favourite of all my fish. i dont have any intentions of keeping them ever again though. i like oscars but they grow so big i would feel guitly keeping them...........although i did used to have some

ohhh.... my.... god... you did not just do that! lmao.. you have some serious attitude problems young lady :p
You like how I did that huh :p

http://www.practical...nt.php?sid=4292

i dare them!!
crazy.gif
lol

You like how I did that huh :p
no :p go away and feed your fish or something :L x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back