Blasto Coral Care

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Additional photo of one head.

10znt39.jpg

I have a Blastomussa Wellsi that look exactly like Nemos and is also just one head.
I only paid $13 for it so I think the price range on frags is a little off.

I also have a Blastomussa Merletti that has about 6 or 7 heads on it and it is very colorful and very forgiving.

These are by far one of my favorite LPS corals.
Btw I have seen a few that a bright green with purple centers although they are very rare and expensive.

Nick D.

Thanks Nick - I think Blasto's area lot cheaper in the US, cos they are excessively expensive here!! I'll add a comment about the US pricing, and the colours. I've not seen a purple centre one, but sounds wicked. The merletti is less expensive here. Merletti is the the small polyps.

yes, I got a 1 head B. wellsi frag for $15, and a B. merletti frag with 4 heads for $10. I've also seen bright orange ones, and purples with green centers.

I have a Blastomussa Wellsi that look exactly like Nemos and is also just one head.
I only paid $13 for it so I think the price range on frags is a little off.

I also have a Blastomussa Merletti that has about 6 or 7 heads on it and it is very colorful and very forgiving.

These are by far one of my favorite LPS corals.
Btw I have seen a few that a bright green with purple centers although they are very rare and expensive.

Nick D.

Sorry, this is completely off-topic, but I'd like to congratulate Nick. The post I quoted above was TFF's 3,000,000th post.

I bet you weren't expecting that, Nick.............

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back