FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

D

dancbw

I hope posting this here is appropriate, if not I do apologize
and do understand if moved.

Were adding a 1st time user special
6 oz California Blackworms & one Blackworm Keeper
Delivered to your door for $ 19.95 That's right $19.95.

Prices for all Tropical Fish Forums Members
Not just new customers.
Order Farm fresh direct from the farm, remember ALL Blackworms
are California Blackworms and are from California.

These prices include delivery through out the 48 mainland States.
1-lb @ $27.00
2-lbs @ $36.00
3-lbs @ $ 45.00
5-lbs @ $ 60.00
These are your finale prices
delivered to your door.

Please, it is very important that you send a copy of this
along with your order as Jennifer will not know who's who for the special prices. Larger amounts can be quoted, email orders and any questions to Jennifer or myself direct to [email protected]

We ship via Fed Ex Monday through Thursday for next day delivery.
Spread the word, split or share orders to save $$$

Dan
[email protected]
[URL="http://aquaticfoods.com/Blackworms.html"]http://aquaticfoods.com/Blackworms.html[/URL]

prices good until further notice

A bump
To keep the Blackworm special active
for all members.

Dan

Hope this stays put, at least for a while - I'd never have seen it anywhere else.
I'm in Wpg., Canada, haven't been able to get even frozen blackworms here.
And I notice the special applies only with the States.
Is there some kind of import issue with these, because I've been told they're not offered for sale to the local stores.
Apparently Hikari doesn't deal in them.
And my fish are fussy, will eat only (frozen) bloodworms out of all such type of foods, so I did want to try blackworms, to give them a change...

I've been dealing with Dan for quite some time now, he does offer a quality product, and these are the best prices you are going to find.

Contact him as far as shipping to Canada, he's a nice guy, easy to talk to, and will go out of his way for you.

Live blackworms are one of the biggest tricks to getting many species to breed. I'll get in 20+ pounds every few weeks, selling them to local breeders.

I rarely put my name behind a product or person, Dan is one of the best out there.

Thanks, Tolak,
as DiscusLova stated, a recommendation coming from you carries not only weight but heavyweight.
I've sent an email asking if they deal with stores in Canada - it would be great if any of the several Winnipeg Fish Forum supporting stores I listed would start to carry them.
I've been told the frozen aren't available, but would rather feed live, if I can get them and keep them going.
I just blew all my money (not nearly enough, darn it) for the month, mostly on plants and fish as well as fish supplies and a small tank, so can't order anything right now, and didn't expect to see something like this crop up.
But I certainly wouldn't trade any of my most precious purchases for anything.
(Just don't tell my fish they might miss out on a chance of the blackworms I've been trying to get them because I blew money on lesser - to them - stuff.)

Don't miss out on these California Blackworm Prices..

Most California residents would qualify for a better price depending
on your location and quantity ordered. Post your city and Zip
and the amount your interested in and we'll get back to you
with the prices.

Remember ALL Blackworms in the USA come from California,
why not have them shipped direct from the Farm.

Dan
[email protected]
office ph 559-291-0623
office cell ph 559-289-3710
http://blackworms-are-here.com/

these are great food for fish I have got them before from the LFS and the fish eat them up.

Im in Yuba City, CA any ideas what they would run for me?

Most reactions

Back