Black theme

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
Reaction score
Anyone else logged in today and been greeted with a black theme??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201228-202648_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-202648_Samsung Internet.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20201228-204011_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-204011_Samsung Internet.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 94
no but i like that do you know how to get it

I quite like it too:)

Dont think its a setting we can switch to. If i open the site as normal i get the normal white background theme but if i open it through a email alert it goes black
@dascrow ??

That’s very weird. I know that a lot of member wanted “black mode” a while back, but I didn’t know they actually added it.

Nice.

Time to figure out how to do this. Hopefully it‘ll be easier on the eyes when I’m putting the kids down and having a read.

Must say im loving the black theme. Not a clue how ive got it but its a nice change.

Not as bright so it easier on the eyes:cool:

I'm just glad I've got the white screen, I can't cope with white writing on black.

Edit to add - years ago we had a choice of about 3 or 4 different skins. One was white text on a dark ground and it was horrible.

Im sure its not everyones cup of tea the black but i quite like having the choice between the 2.

Its like having a day and night mode

Most of the sites I use are even whiter than TFF so in the evening I use night mode which takes the blue from the screen and turns the white into pale orange. Switching back and forth between between black text on pale orange, and pale orange text on black would take my eyes ages to adjust :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back