Black khuli loachs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Reaction score
Hi there, i have had 4 black khuli loachs for a while now and never had a problem with them but i can't seem to find alot of info about them on the inet;
a. How big do they grow? i was originally told they grow to about 5inchs but i can't find any info on the inet about them and their max size so i would just like to confirm this.
b. How many do they like to be in a group? and any other info about them if posible?
At the moment they are in a 3ft tank along with other fish(which take no notice of them) which has lots of planting and rocks and a fine white sand on the bottom; a gave the khulis their own little private cave a while back too which they seem to like too :) ; is there anything else i should be doing for them?

Cheers for the links- i have the black loach mentioned in the top one not the bottom one although i found them both realy useful, cheers :D :thumbs:

Tokis-Phoenix said:
Cheers for the links- i have the black loach mentioned in the top one not the bottom one although i found them both realy useful, cheers :D :thumbs:
Glad they helped out :)

Loaches are awesome :cool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back