Black Ghost Knife Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

jeepgirl

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hello I was wondering if anyone knew if you can keep Afircan dwarf frogs in the same aquarium with a black ghost knife fish? My fish is about 10 years old and about 7"long he has been by hisself for the last 5 years. I wanted some dwarf frogs but I am not sure how he would react to them does anyone have any advice I would really appreciate it thank you so much.

yeah I wouldnt advise it knives are quite predatory.

Do you have any pics? I seven year old knive must be massivveeEE!!!!

Wills :D

yeah I wouldnt advise it knives are quite predatory.

Do you have any pics? I seven year old knive must be massivveeEE!!!!

Wills :D

Hello thank's for your advice! I don't have any pics of him or her I am not sure what? I will have to try to get one of him. Now that I think about it I have had him for about 12 years but he or she isn't really very big I would guess about 7"or 8" long. I have been wanting to get another fish and put in there but I don't know what he would think he has been by hisself for about the last past 5 years. I use to have about 5 other fish in with him but over time they passed away. I really would like to get another Plecostomus to put in there with him but I don't know how he would like it that was the last fish that was in there with him. The only other thing I am not sure about is my knife fish has had this round red soar on his fin I think maybe a ulcer but I am not sure what it is anyway I don't know if that would make any other fish I put in there get what ever it is he has he has had it for about 5 months now and I have tried different med's and nothing has worked what do you think? If you have any advice I would really appreciate it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back