Black Friday sales

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

mcordelia

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I think this post might be a bit "regionalist" in nature since I know not everywhere in the world has Black Friday as a shopping holiday (though imagine my horror when I recently found out that some countries in Europe have started doing it too...), but I wanted to start a post sharing tips for where to find good deals for black Friday on aquarium stuff.

The first one that I have found so far is Petsmart's Black Friday ad, it looks like they're doing a sale on some tank kits, and the ad says "50% off on Fluval and TopFin canister filters (in store only)". Does that mean that I can get a FX6 for 50% off....? I'm sure it's one of those gimmicks where they have two in stock and you show up at 6am, buuut, I just might be willing to do that for an FX6... https://blackfriday.com/ads/black-friday/petsmart

Anyone else have any good deals on the horizon?

Think it got translated to "black November" on its way across the Atlantic :rofl:

Of course, the ad that populated on this page is screaming "best black friday sales click here!" lol

I like that best buy, home depot and lowe's do black friday month as well - we went to look at appliances last week and don't feel rushed since we have a whole month to decide.

Yeah I think mostly we get electronics during black friday

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back