Bishop the Betta

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Falconwithaboxon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
This is my girlfriend's new Betta, Bishop! He is a very pretty fish. His colors are mostly blue with some, red, white, a purple mixed in. The colors are much more vivid in person than through the screen. He is a half-moon betta, or so said the store. He is very active but he does not seem to be mean, no tank mates yet but he doesn't try to fight his reflection. She wants to throw in some snails soon, so we'll see how mean he is when she does that. His tank is heavily planted on half and has structures on the other half. This is honestly the best betta I have ever seen myself, not through the internet.
What does everyone think of Bishop?
PXL_20210304_182032081.MP.jpg

This is my girlfriend's new Betta, Bishop! He is a very pretty fish. His colors are mostly blue with some, red, white, a purple mixed in. The colors are much more vivid in person than through the screen. He is a half-moon betta, or so said the store. He is very active but he does not seem to be mean, no tank mates yet but he doesn't try to fight his reflection. She wants to throw in some snails soon, so we'll see how mean he is when she does that. His tank is heavily planted on half and has structures on the other half. This is honestly the best betta I have ever seen myself, not through the internet.
What does everyone think of Bishop?
View attachment 130553
Very pretty! Tell your girlfriend I said so. ;)

It could be a super delta tail. It’s hard to tell because his fins are sort of pulled in, in that photo.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back