Birthday cake by Mrs. Pets...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Flushable Pets

Fishaholic
Reaction score
She has far more patience than I do!

Birthday cake that my wife made for my sister's boyfriend's daughter.

10029.jpeg

She has far more patience than I do!

Birthday cake that my wife made for my sister's boyfriend's daughter.

View attachment 114323
Phew. That's a mouth full. haha lol

Amazing cake. It's giving me ideas. (yes, im a cake maker).
@trash.binh91 will love this! (i think - sorry for the ping)
It is 100% from scratch. From the cake batter to the cream cheese frosting. It's a layer cake and anyone who has ever done those knows they are a monumental pain the rear. All said and done, with cooling times, it took her 5 hours.
My kind of cake maker there! lol Im all (98%*) form scratch too. Layers can actually be done easily with the right tools. Just takes a little time to frost heavily in-between.
5 inst actually bad IMO. I just finished a 2 day (15-20 ish hours) cake. lol It didnt turn out so well. But it was fun and i learned a lot.

* Homemade fondant is SOOO inferior to store-bought.

@DwarfCichlidLvr Yeah, it is a mouthful. He's her baby daddy, but he has three other kids by three other women, but only sees the one and my niece. We just refer to him as "what's his name".

Let's see your cakes! I'll try and dig up some pictures of her other cakes she's done.

I bake cakes too. My recipe:
Grab a box of cake mix. Grease 9x13 pan.
Add 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of oil and a cup of water. Blend in mixer. Bake 30 minutes. Cool and then slap on frosting. Then dig in! TaaDaa.. done :lol:

I do make my own buttercream frosting though... healthier than that frosting in a can junk.

Last edited:
@DwarfCichlidLvr Yeah, it is a mouthful. He's her baby daddy, but he has three other kids by three other women, but only sees the one and my niece. We just refer to him as "what's his name".

Let's see your cakes! I'll try and dig up some pictures of her other cakes she's done.
haha. EEEK! Wow
haha That's funny. We have a neighbor we dont get along with and we call him "the clown". hahaha

Alright. I'll post tonight. I'd LOVE too see them!

I bake cakes too. My recipe:
Grab a box of cake mix. Grease 9x13 pan.
Add 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of oil and a cup of water. Blend in mixer. Bake 30 minutes. Cool and then slap on frosting. Then dig in! TaaDaa.. done :lol:

I do make my own buttercream frosting though... healthier than that frosting in a can junk.
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Although box cakes can turn out alright.

It's all your fault....just because of this thread, I had a craving for some cake to eat. Baked a box of golden cake with fresh blueberries added, and made some buttercream frosting to top it off. Yum

It didn't look anything like your cake, but it was quick and easy and tasted great.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back