Birdwatchers/Animal Watchers?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering how much of the community does either of the above or both for that matter, because I am possibly planning something that the forum could appreciate taking part in, so yeah I guess.

Also, we could also discuss these activities on this thread, so feel free! I personally look for birds when I'm out, which I've been doing a bit more by going to my local nature reserves.

Birdwatcher here :D though, i like animals too if i see some wildlife.

received_296289644633597.jpeg
received_10154842771878406.png
received_10154526468453406.jpeg
received_10154896390573406.jpeg
received_10154969629363406.jpeg
received_10154441722848406.jpeg

Me! And I have a friend who loves birds hes 18 and he was actually invited by the Audubon society to go on a bird tagging trip with them:)

Nice photos, If I were to list all the animals that come into our backyard it would be long so I will just say no bears yet but one was caught not far from here.

Nice photos, If I were to list all the animals that come into our backyard it would be long so I will just say no bears yet but one was caught not far from here.
I accidentally almost walked Into a bear on a walk once. Also they get into out trash bins a lot

I was hiking in the national forest and ran into one years ago, I could smell him before I saw him, he kept going and did not notice me. Years ago we had a few around here but they moved into the national forest or onto the Indian Reservation.

Ive got a lifelist written down on lined paper. Im at about 211 species of birds.

My most recent lifer was a female ruddy duck
received_2949624191784165.jpeg

Oh and a nice sharp shinned hawk photo i forgot i had lol
received_10155130886653406.jpeg

I accidentally almost walked Into a bear on a walk once. Also they get into out trash bins a lot
I've never had a bear inside me...odd... :p
Ive got a lifelist written down on lined paper. Im at about 211 species of birds.

My most recent lifer was a female ruddy duck
View attachment 103443

Oh and a nice sharp shinned hawk photo i forgot i had lol
View attachment 103442
My most recent lifer was a Laysan Teal, but that's not fair bc that was at a zoo :p

A large hawk flew into my glassed in porch by smashing through a large window. . It then broke another window trying to get out. I had to go onto the porch to open a third window to coax it out. What a mess and then add the cost of replacing the glass. :oops:

A large hawk flew into my glassed in porch by smashing through a large window. . It then broke another window trying to get out. I had to go onto the porch to open a third window to coax it out. What a mess and then add the cost of replacing the glass. :oops:
Pics? What kind of hawk was it?

Must've been interesting...

We have a mystery bird that hangs out here. It's a huge bird the size of a large raven/eagle with a huge wingspan. It looks like a giant pigeon. Talk about bizarre. Never been able to get a pic tho

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back