Bio Rings

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I've never had plants before and I really don't have a clue on where to start. I'm also super intimidated by the thought of harming my fish due to my lack of knowledge and experience. 🧐😳 I have read a little bit here and there. There was one that I read about that sounded super easy and it floats. I can't recall the name of it.

I've never had plants before and I really don't have a clue on where to start. I'm also super intimidated by the thought of harming my fish due to my lack of knowledge and experience. 🧐😳 I have read a little bit here and there. There was one that I read about that sounded super easy and it floats. I can't recall the name of it.
I thought it would be a lot... Start with anubias, they legit just can't die lol. (Don't test it though 🤣)
The anubias species are expensive but you get what you pay for.
And I believe duckweed is what you are thinking of.
Or frogbit...

There are a ton of other beginner friendly species as well. I'm sure others can chime in... I'm just not your guy for tons of knowledge on plants

I'll probably start a new thread for that. Thanks bunches for all of your expertise!! My Dojos thank you too!😁

I'll probably start a new thread for that. Thanks bunches for all of your expertise!! My Dojos thank you too!😁
Yah that's a good idea. You'll get more help that way

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back