Bio Rings

OP
OP
Coolysd

Coolysd

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I've never had plants before and I really don't have a clue on where to start. I'm also super intimidated by the thought of harming my fish due to my lack of knowledge and experience. 🧐😳 I have read a little bit here and there. There was one that I read about that sounded super easy and it floats. I can't recall the name of it.

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Reaction score
I've never had plants before and I really don't have a clue on where to start. I'm also super intimidated by the thought of harming my fish due to my lack of knowledge and experience. 🧐😳 I have read a little bit here and there. There was one that I read about that sounded super easy and it floats. I can't recall the name of it.
I thought it would be a lot... Start with anubias, they legit just can't die lol. (Don't test it though 🤣)
The anubias species are expensive but you get what you pay for.
And I believe duckweed is what you are thinking of.
Or frogbit...

There are a ton of other beginner friendly species as well. I'm sure others can chime in... I'm just not your guy for tons of knowledge on plants

OP
OP
Coolysd

Coolysd

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll probably start a new thread for that. Thanks bunches for all of your expertise!! My Dojos thank you too!😁

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online