Binh's Fish/Pet Room Makeover....Extravaganza??

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Phase I : Aquarium Rack

We're starting off strong with the purchase of three bettas! But, this fails to meet the goal as only one of the three will belong to me. Let's take a look, shall we?

View attachment 123439

This was my first time ordering fish online, from the seller that I had bought Armani from (pictured below).View attachment 123440
The "Premium Black Samurai" betta will be my new boy, and the gold one being a gift from me to my sister. The halfmoon one was to be one that my sister was going to buy for herself, but we got an email today telling us that the betta had changed colors and did not look exactly like the fish she was seeing. So, the seller was gracious enough to allow us to swap out the fish for this Betta mahachaiensis to be pictured below. This will be the first wild betta to enter the hands of either one of us, which is quite a blow to me as I had plans to get one, but it had been sold before I had the chance to get my hands on it. I also have quite the suspicion that she only is getting the wild betta because I pointed out that I was interested but I wouldnt be able to get the betta :p.
View attachment 123441

Though I do have some more things to say, I'll leave that here for tonight, to linger your suspense ;)....and definitely not because it's 4:20 in the morning and I may or may not should be sleeping.
Woah! Gold betta for $28?! That’s a complete ripoff!
Don’t buy them!

We get these guys for only 15THB (about $0.48) here!
1226434F-FF04-4143-8AEC-FB16823B907C.jpeg

A00EC5C3-3661-486A-90DC-266A0692E224.jpeg

and all of this from my LFS

@Deanasue

Last edited:
instead of a number of smaller tanks every thought about get 1 large one ie. 40g 55, or even 100, just a thought good luck...DanC

That’s crazy... @_@

Phase I : Aquarium Rack

We're starting off strong with the purchase of three bettas! But, this fails to meet the goal as only one of the three will belong to me. Let's take a look, shall we?

View attachment 123439

This was my first time ordering fish online, from the seller that I had bought Armani from (pictured below).View attachment 123440
The "Premium Black Samurai" betta will be my new boy, and the gold one being a gift from me to my sister. The halfmoon one was to be one that my sister was going to buy for herself, but we got an email today telling us that the betta had changed colors and did not look exactly like the fish she was seeing. So, the seller was gracious enough to allow us to swap out the fish for this Betta mahachaiensis to be pictured below. This will be the first wild betta to enter the hands of either one of us, which is quite a blow to me as I had plans to get one, but it had been sold before I had the chance to get my hands on it. I also have quite the suspicion that she only is getting the wild betta because I pointed out that I was interested but I wouldnt be able to get the betta :p.
View attachment 123441

Though I do have some more things to say, I'll leave that here for tonight, to linger your suspense ;)....and definitely not because it's 4:20 in the morning and I may or may not should be sleeping.
That Black Samurai is AWESOME. Staying tuned...

instead of a number of smaller tanks every thought about get 1 large one ie. 40g 55, or even 100, just a thought good luck...DanC
But if you want to keep 3 bettas, you need 3 small tanks :)

Plus larger ones for other fish.......

I've been seeing large tanks with siliconed-in glass dividers on craigslist for sale a lot recently. Basically, large tank split into smaller sections with individual watertight compartments allows you to keep multiple "tanks" in a smaller space.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back