Biggest fail of 2022.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Bettaguy08

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Whatā€™s yā€™allā€™s biggest fail of 2022 so far? Heres mine. I was moving and this happenedā€¦have no clue where Iā€™m going to put my fish lol. There in bags. Luckily werenā€™t in the tank.

Attachments

• A324BAED-9A5D-43C9-B25F-571FAF12DFCC.jpeg
    A324BAED-9A5D-43C9-B25F-571FAF12DFCC.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 56
Bubblewrap (lots of it) and duvets next time you move with an aquarium in the back of a truck.....or better still, bubblewrap (lots of it) and put the aquarium on the back seat of the car when moving. Less likely to be crushed that way.

At least you can claim off the moving company's public liability insurance for a replacement if they packed it badly.

Get another tank and save as much of what you can from that one ig...

Whatā€™s yā€™allā€™s biggest fail of 2022 so far? Heres mine. I was moving and this happenedā€¦have no clue where Iā€™m going to put my fish lol. There in bags. Luckily werenā€™t in the tank.
Sorry that happened

---------------------
As for biggest fail this year, ahh the year is so young and I still have 11 months to do better, but I reckon it is moving into the house of death.

No TV, house lets smoke and fumes in from outside even when doors and windows are shut. House fills with thousands of mosquitoes every night and I spend all night killing them and all day cleaning up the bodies and mess. The cold water comes out of the tap at 50+ degrees Celsius. It is bloody hot in here. I have to do a 3, 5 or 7+ point turn to get my car in or out of the garage and I drive a tiny 4 cylinder hatch. And I can barely open my car door when the car is in the garage.

I can't go outside during the day because of the flies. I can't go out at night because of the mozzies. I can't open the front door to let fresh air in. My neighbour doesn't even have a back door and these units are only a couple of years old. No back door is a breach of building codes and fire safety laws.

I washed the dead mozzies out of my dinner bowl last night and this morning there are already 6 more dead bugs in it.

I have been here for less than 2 weeks and have spent the last 5 days on the suicide help lines because I can't stand this fuplie place.

sorry needed to vent. this place is doing my head in.

would calling in an exterminator help?

Oh no! That's a nightmare of mine, bettaguy. It hasn't happened to me, yet. Hope you can get your fishies squared away somewhere.

My biggest fail of 2022 so far was catching a fairly bad case of everyone's favorite designer virus. Not that big of a deal. Overall it's been a great year so far.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back