Biggest Aquarium Market in the World? - GuangJoe's South China adventures.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Seen enough of the world to understand the cultural differences are exactly that. We have a lot more in common than what we are seperated by, regardless of location. Saying that, a part of the world I have seen nothing of is the far East. Definitely on the bucket list.
Im going to be keeping an eye out for your posts, really interested to see more.

Appreciate the comments guys. Do chip in with any specific requests and I will head over to get footage. Can't wait for the new place to open.

Got my gimbal and gopro ready to go for much smoother footage too.

Also - building a tub pond of sorts this week. Hard to describe, but it is comprised of plastic storage boxes and PVC tubing...the video will explain all soon enough!

Appreciate the comments guys. Do chip in with any specific requests and I will head over to get footage. Can't wait for the new place to open.

Got my gimbal and gopro ready to go for much smoother footage too.

Also - building a tub pond of sorts this week. Hard to describe, but it is comprised of plastic storage boxes and PVC tubing...the video will explain all soon enough!

If you can, get some videos of unique fish that we don't see often in the normal fish stores.

Also, others like:
-South American Dwarf Cichlids
-Earth Eaters (Geophagus, Satanoperca, etc).
-Killifish
-Bettas

Probably, you can do a series of videos for different fish species.

By the way, stay safe, wear mask and wash hands often.

Thank you.

What GoPro do you own?

Did you shoot that in 4K? Did you use the GoPro gimbal grip? If so, that’s super cool.

I apparently a fellow GoPro Filmmaker. :good:

What GoPro do you own?

Did you shoot that in 4K? Did you use the GoPro gimbal grip? If so, that’s super cool.

I apparently a fellow GoPro Filmmaker. :good:
The latest videos were on my DSLR and apparently I have a very bouncy walk - I thin the others were done on my phone with a gimbal!

I have the GoPro 6 and a Zhiyun Smooth Q gimbal. I think the GoPro does a good job of stabilisation without the gimbal though - so will have a play around and get better videos. I just shoot in 1080p, any higher and it just takes too long to upload!

Here's a sample of when I first started with it. Do you have a YouTube? Best bit about GoPros is that we can dunk them in our tanks!

Yes, the newer GoPro’s have very good stabilization. (Hero 2018, Hero 5, and Hero 6)

They have something GoPro calls, “Electronic Stabilization”. The GoPro Hero 7 and 8 have something called “Hypersmooth”. The Hypersmooth feature is much better IMO.

I have the GoPro hero 6 and it does a good job with the stabilization. (Even without a gimbal grip)

I must warn you, the newer GoPro’s are less durable/less waterproof than the older ones. I still suggest getting/using a water proof housing in and around the water. The side doors are much weaker and it’s much more susceptible to water damage.

Just throwing out my advice. :good:

(Note: As cool as 4K is to watch, it takes forever to download. I find that 2.7K downloads a lot faster.)

Yeah, I don't fully trust the new ones - they don't seem waterproof - maybe because I am used to the GoPro 3 and 4 witht he waterproof housing!

Have taken this one swimming and snorkelling in Thailand and Vietnam without issue. The only problem I've had is the battery swelling up and getting stuck in there - maybe because I was using a dodgy cable or the voltage was diff in Thailand?

Throw me your YT anyway - all about subscribing and helping each other out!

Yes, the Hero 3 and 4 black/silver are much more durable IMO. We are actually discussing this matter on my GoPro Forum.

I use a waterproof housing on my HERO6 anytime I’m in/around the water, this just protects it a little bit more. The side doors are also a bit sketchy. I don’t fully trust them yet.

My YT channel only has like 10 subscribers, I really need to post more often. I’ll give you link in a bit. I appreciate it man. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back