Big River South

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
No mine are young. pictures are what they look like once they mature.
Ill take some pic's of mine once settled in. Already looking good tho😍
Wow that is awesome! Great choice, a classic!

Looking forward to new pics!

No mine are young. pictures are what they look like once they mature.
Ill take some pic's of mine once settled in. Already looking good tho😍
That's cool! Can't wait to see them!

A few early shots of new arrivals🙂
20220710_144447.jpg
20220710_144453.jpg
20220710_144434.jpg
20220710_144419.jpg
20220710_144438.jpg

Oh wow! These are amazing! Did you get the credentials on those Rotkiels? As they don't look like typical Rotkiels, I've not seen those red spots on the side or the face squiggles like that...

Wills

I always show any tank you put together to my mom @AquaBarb, she always loves them as much as I do!
Really nice work!

I always show any tank you put together to my mom @AquaBarb, she always loves them as much as I do!
Really nice work!
Thank you @Rocky998

Ive still got to scape the tank. Got fish a little earlier than i wanted really but the woods not sunken yet and i couldnt pass on the chance in getting these fish.

Thank you @Rocky998

Ive still got to scape the tank. Got fish a little earlier than i wanted really but the woods not sunken yet and i couldnt pass on the chance in getting these fish.
I can see why you wouldn't want to pass them up!
I'm sure the wood will sink in another week or so... That type of wood normally sinks quickly.

Oh wow! These are amazing! Did you get the credentials on those Rotkiels? As they don't look like typical Rotkiels, I've not seen those red spots on the side or the face squiggles like that...

Wills
I didnt but i could message pier to ask. Just had them down as Red neck sev's.

I didnt but i could message pier to ask. Just had them down as Red neck sev's.
It would be interesting to find out, with it being Pier theres a good chance they are wild so knowing where they are from would be cool.

Wills

It would be interesting to find out, with it being Pier theres a good chance they are wild so knowing where they are from would be cool.

Wills
I messaged them earlier so hopefully get a responce tomorrow. Just states Red shoulder severum (heros Rotkeil) on the website.

Did have some wild caught Curare and Rio gaupore Sevs in stock so its a good chance the Rotkeil are also.

Didnt realise how similar looking the Rotkeil and Curare are. Curare were much darker and had no colour in store

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back