Big Perch I Caught

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CFC

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
Dumping these here since i've forgoten my photobucket password and need them elsewhere.

big_perch_.jpgbig_perch_2.jpg

Thats odd, they showed up in your quote box. It was an unexpected catch while bream fishing, took it on a small redworm.

Thats odd, they showed up in your quote box. It was an unexpected catch while bream fishing, took it on a small redworm.

i clicked the download file but it came with an error page...maybe ill try at home on my comp and not at work lol!

great fighting fish.....take spinners from underneath and gives you a right chase! next time you go fishing give earthworms a go, perch seem to love 'em!

great colour as well when you get a nice sized one!

its saying when u click on it

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature

its saying when u click on it

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature

Not working for me either, shame as I like perch so would like to see this big one :p.

What page looks like for me.
ss_cfc.jpg

Funny in reply to topic i can see the pic's :)

But this forum dose not have an option for us normal useres to attach images so ur using an mod tool which is blocking us from viewing it!!!

Back to the perch, it's gotta be 1.5lbs and a cracking fish, bigger than any i've cought!

One and a half pound!! Try 3lb 14oz, that fish is over 18 inches nose to tail.

Your right i think only mods can attach pictures in this section, i'll see if i can link it back with IMG tags.

post-585-1233315965.jpg

post-585-1233315992.jpg

Can you see the pictures now though?

Jeeeez Thats like a carp with stripes! lol

Well done mate

Just hope i catch one that big this year, Perch and tench have got to be my 2 fav freshwater quary.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back