Big News

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Congratulations!! Yes, we can do that name change when the time comes, but forum guidelines are quite strict concerning this sort of thing.

There is an important prerequisite before we can do that sort of change. We will need many pictures of the joyous day. Many many pictures.

Way to go!!! :good:

Making an honest woman of you at last! ;)

got a job on his hands hasn't he?!!!

thanks everyone, much appreciated.

no date set yet, probably be a couple of years, just a statement of intent at the moment really!!

tried to take pics of the ring on my camera phone but they're really not clear enough, will try to dig out the camera soon and get some pics for you all, and of course pics of the big day whenever it finally rolls around. :D

don't worry, don't really want my forum name changing, just wouldn't be the same would it?!! ha ha :lol:

Just remember no changing you avatar, I like it a lot :drool: , not that I'm odd or anything :unsure:

Congratulations.gif

Oh wow that's brilliant news, bet your over the moon. I will wait for my invatation :shifty:
congratulations-1.gif

Congrats!!
Very romantic, guys like that should be locked up for making the rest of us look bad :lol:

:lol:

hows this for making you look bad

we were friends before we got together so he knew where I worked, I'd been moaning to him one evening that no guy had ever sent me a bunch of flowers, felt a bit pants that no one ever thought i was worth it, so he sends a massive bouquet to my work the next day to ask me out, we went out that weekend and the rest is history. So about 2 weeks later he was at my house and noticed the flowers were dying so he bought me another bunch to replace them with, couple of weeks later he did the same again. It's now been 3 years and everytime they die he buys me another bunch so I've always got flowers in the house to remind me that I am worth it. :blush:

Ian likes to tell that story to show other guys up and make every female around him go 'awwwwwwwww' :lol:

cor... bout time too!! :lol:

many many congratulatins Alice and Ian, i wish you the very best for yrs and yrs to come....and well for everything else theres mastercard ;)

enjoy the first steps to a brand new beginning
shelagh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats!!
Very romantic, guys like that should be locked up for making the rest of us look bad :lol:

:lol:

hows this for making you look bad

we were friends before we got together so he knew where I worked, I'd been moaning to him one evening that no guy had ever sent me a bunch of flowers, felt a bit pants that no one ever thought i was worth it, so he sends a massive bouquet to my work the next day to ask me out, we went out that weekend and the rest is history. So about 2 weeks later he was at my house and noticed the flowers were dying so he bought me another bunch to replace them with, couple of weeks later he did the same again. It's now been 3 years and everytime they die he buys me another bunch so I've always got flowers in the house to remind me that I am worth it. :blush:

Ian likes to tell that story to show other guys up and make every female around him go 'awwwwwwwww' :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :lol:

Now I'M going to have to get some flowers for the Wife :D

He deffinitly needs 6 months in the slammer for being such a nice guy :) You are a very lucky lady, make sure you tell him that because he isn't buying you flowers just to make us guys look bad. :lol:

CHEERS
Thommo

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back