Big Mama Gave Birth Again! :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TheSims3Dude

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to OldMan47, I could tell when big mama was going to drop, I let her have em naturally and low and behold I woke up this morning and saw 2 lil guys, while I got those guys in the breeder box, I found 2 more, so I now have 4 babies alltogether! Again, Thanks OldMan! I have 5, 5 week old babies and 4 newborns!! :D
I'm really excited!

For sure! My friend dropped my camera and it broke, but I should be getting a new one soon, so I shall try and get some pics as soon as I can! :good:

Good News! I came home from lunch and I found 3 more fry! :good: Now I have 7 altogether! ^_^

Hey everyone! I have good news! I found 1 fry last night before I went to bed and another one this afternoon after I got home from work. So I know have a total of 9 fry! :D

Thats great! Congratz! Are the older fry big enough to eat the babies?

probably not, but the older fry are in the main tank now and they're doing just fine! :p
I have 2 breeder boxes and a breeder net anyways so I would've made sure that they lil fry would be ok. :good:

Bad news, :( I couldnt get the baby in time, and the swordtail bit it's head off :-(
I'm really upset, I mean I know that kind of stuff happens, but still!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back