Bichers, Eels, Angels, Cory Cats And Some Others

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Straydum

Marine Fever
Reaction score
i'm still learning how to handle the new camera.

Geophagus sp.?
IMG_1229.jpg

senegalus
IMG_1225.jpg

half banded spiny eel
IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

peacock
IMG_1289.jpg

delhezi
IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

angels
IMG_1336.jpg

cories
IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

Well i hope they arent all in the same tank because they wont live for so long.

thanks :) nope they aren't in the same tank. the angels and cories have one to their own and the rest in the other. and yeap there's a knife in there. i'm thought it was an african knife at first but a hump on its back is growing so it could be a clown.

nice choice of fish!
angels look great in groups.
i had planned to mix bichirs and spiney eels, but couldn't provide the space.
i imagine they work together.

in all- nice tanks, cool pics

bichirs and spiny eels look great together i'd say. there's no aggression or whatsoever and no one bothers the other. even with feeding they go for different foods, or at least that's how it is with mine. bichirs gorge on carnivore pellets or bloodworms and my eels would only take live tubifex and nothing else. fussy fellas :lol:

that knifes definatley a kind of clown hes got the fin on his back, if memory serves me right Africans don;t have that. It loks like a clown at first sight anyway!!

The "Geophagus" species is Acarichthys heckelii. They seem to be getting popular lately around here. :good:

I love your collection of fish! Bichirs + knives + eels = Great combo in my book. :D

EDIT: Just wanted to add that the angels are pretty nice, too. :p

that knifes definatley a kind of clown hes got the fin on his back, if memory serves me right Africans don;t have that. It loks like a clown at first sight anyway!!
i was afraid of that. yeap i shall rehome him soon or get him back to the shop, its a shame though. bet it'd look great next time.
edit: after checking, it may not be a true clown but definitely still under the Notopterus genus.

The "Geophagus" species is Acarichthys heckelii. They seem to be getting popular lately around here. :good:

I love your collection of fish! Bichirs + knives + eels = Great combo in my book. :D

EDIT: Just wanted to add that the angels are pretty nice, too. :p
thanks! i'm been trying to find out that fish is was since i got it. makes things so much easier now :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back